The Qualification deals with complex and challenging organisational issues and opportunities. The units are closely linked to current day real world and work challenges and the Qualification will test and develop student’s workplace experience and abilities. The Qualification will require learners to make judgments and provide creative and practical solutions and ways of responding to organisational challenges and problems. An action based approach will be sought and learners who have strong motivation to progress in their chosen career and business pathway will gain significantly from the qualification.
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.