This practical and knowledge-based qualification has been created to further develop and equip practitioners with skills competencies and expertise in skin rejuvenation using a plasma device to enhance facial skin conditions. This qualification will also enable practitioners to gain confidence and practice while gathering evidence in a realistic working environment or real working environment.
The Certificate provides learners with the knowledge and skills to carry out skin rejuvenation using a plasma device, enabling learners to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to commence working commercially in the field of aesthetic practice. The Certificate will also provide opportunities for learners to develop the necessary skills and competencies to move on to further study or employment.
To achieve this qualification a learner must successfully complete all three mandatory units.
- Health, safety and hygiene for aesthetic procedures
- Client consultation for aesthetic procedures
- Skin rejuvenation using a plasma device
- Health, safety, and hygiene for aesthetic procedures – learners will be able to apply their knowledge and understanding of implementing the essential health, safety and hygiene measures when preparing for aesthetic procedures
- Client consultation for aesthetic procedures – underpins the practical technical unit/s within this qualification. Learners will be able to conduct a concise consultation to determine and/or adapt the required procedure/s to meet the client’s needs and achieve the desired outcome/s.
- Skin rejuvenation using a plasma device – learners will be able to use a plasma device to rejuvenate the skin and reduce or remove skin imperfections and mild pigmentary conditions.
- This qualification is designed for learners aged 18 years and above. Entry to the Qualifi Level 4 Certificate in Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is through previous achievement of a Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline. Centres are responsible for ensuring that this qualification is appropriate for the ability of learners and that the learner has the required knowledge, understanding and skills to effectively achieve this qualification.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be assessed on an individual basis.
- In certain circumstances, individuals with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
REQUIREMENTS: This qualification is designed for learners aged 18 and above. Entry to the Level 4 Certificate in Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is through previous achievement of a Level 3 qualification in a relevant discipline.