The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
- Management Control
- Management of Sales force
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Research Project including Research Methods
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 5 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the business sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
Credit Equivalency: 120