- Qualifications at Level 1 and/or;
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- A Level 2 qualification in another discipline and who want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency.
- Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’?
- Cyber Attack Methods
- Computer and Data Use : Laws and Regulations
- Mobile Device and Data: Security Issues and Risks
- Cyber Security Solutions
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks.