- Enhance your theoretical and applied knowledge expertise in the rapidly growing cyber security industry
- Demonstrate your security capabilities in important, emerging technologies such as the cloud and big data
- Develop your business intelligence and leadership capabilities
- Northumbria University is recognised as a Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Research (ACEs-CSR) by the National Cyber Security Centre
- Upon graduating, opt to further develop your skills and employability with Professional Pathways programmes through one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA
This programme has been designed for those who have an undergraduate degree in any discipline and wish to study for a qualification that focuses on cyber security in order to develop a career path in this discipline. The MSc in Cyber Security Technology is ideally suited to those who have no prior learning in cyber security, the modular content is reflective of this strategy.
This Masters programme has been designed in consultation with partners from the industry to ensure you learn up-to-date cyber security knowledge required by employers across the industry. Graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers at an entry or junior level in the cyber security sector and IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers.