- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 6 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in legal sector and/or;
- Learners who possess a level 6 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their
careers in business.
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward learners with legal skills and knowledge in international business law and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. The aim of this programme is to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can usefully be applied in further study, legal profession and public service. It provides students with understanding of law in context of business to equip them with abilities needed to work with advance issues.
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
- To understand wide ranges of subjects in the international business law
- Develop an understanding for legal framework that governs the international business
transactions within industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial trust law, company law, international trade
law, intellectual property law, and law of financial crimes in the international business
- Develop research skills and ability to write on key areas in international business law.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth