- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree
The Qualification has been designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organisation. Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of business, but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The programme includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st – century business environment as well as the latest developments in management research.
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of human resource management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth