- the QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership;
- a university partner to complete a further 60 credits to receive a full master’s degree;
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
This qualification has been created to develop and recognise the health coaches of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health coaching and nutrition sectors. The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Wellness Coaching is designed for learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as coaches within the health and nutrition industry.
- Health and Nutrition – Nutrition and Health Coach Practice
- Health Coaching – Behavioural Changes and Evidence-based Coaching
- Practice Management
- Adult Education
- Health Coach Ethics
- Professional Communication
- Capstone Research and Project
- Provide learners with language skills, listening skills and the opportunity of being with another as a means to encourage and free clients to attempt health generating changes
- Enable learners to demonstrate proficiency in working from a comprehensive health history to design and implement personalised plans with clients
- Enable learners to demonstrate the skills needed to inspire accountability in their clients to adhere to goals
- Enable learners to demonstrate proficiency in question posing as a means to develop client self-awareness
- Enable learners to demonstrate proficiency in active, reflective and empathetic listening skills
- Teach learners to understand behaviour change and to demonstrate application in motivating others
- Enable learners to demonstrate a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities and an adherence to ethical principles of the profession.