- Level: Undergraduate
- Duration: 3 years
- Entry requirements: 96-112 UCAS points
- English language requirements: GCSE English at Grade 4 (previously grade C) or above, or IELTS 6.0 with no component less than 5.5 in each band, or equivalent
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
Through engaging, contemporary and industry-relevant units that are academically rigorous, stimulating and challenging, you will build specialist transferable skills that facilitate your development as an independent learner, whilst gaining expertise in a range of business functions and topics.
On this programme, you will systematically and critically review the established business management knowledge, theory and principles whilst investigating new and specialised knowledge. You will identify underlying business skills, practices, concepts and principles in work-based situations. In addition, you will develop the skillset of analysing information and data from a range of sources that will allow you to make reasoned judgements and responses to solve complex problems in a range of business contexts including work-related contexts.
THE COURSE AIMS TO:
- Develop skills in identifying and analysing future business trends and impacts on organisations to become reflective practitioners and independent learners
- Create the knowledge, attributes and behaviours of our students to be inclusive, ethical and value-driven global citizens who will use this ethos in their future management and leadership roles
- Assist our graduates to be ‘real-world’ ready by infusing the course with an outward-facing curriculum including guest speakers
- Enable them to be reflective practitioners and have strong personal knowing and self-awareness skills, which they will use throughout their careers
- Ensure the course is flexible to meet each student’s career aspirations
- Build a supportive course community with students and staff working in partnership to drive innovation through the course
BUSINESS SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN:
- Communications skills through technical exercises
- Strong business and customer awareness
- Project management
- Research skills