- Top-Up your Level 5 qualification to an undergraduate business degree in 1 year
- Develop your understanding of contemporary issues in accounting and finance
- Enhance your career through structured employability development
- The Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Continue your studies with our ‘Business with’ Masters programmes when you pass with a 2:2 or above or specialise in either Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Human Resource Management, International Management, Financial Management or Marketing Management
This course will allow you to top up your existing qualifications to an honours degree in one year while benefiting from all that Northumbria University has to offer. You’ll build on your all-around knowledge of business, adding expertise in accounting and finance as well as transferable professional and managerial techniques.
The course includes specialist modules that cover financial reporting analysis, strategic management accounting, and international financial management. The course provides an excellent foundation for jobs in finance, banking, government, and general business leadership.